Are you looking for the best email marketing software between SendX vs GetResponse? Then you are in right place to understand the differences between SendX and GetResponse.
As you know email marketing produces a higher return on investment compared to social media, paid ads, and other channels. Email marketing is a powerful channel that helps you to drive more sales and revenue. So your focus should be more on email marketing and its essential tools.
While doing research you might found a lot of email marketing software. Always we get confused when every email marketing service provider says “we are the best”. But the truth is no one is perfect in this world. Once we start using email marketing software that time we realise the problem and issues. In some email platforms, you will experience deliverability issues, design issues, integration issues, lack of features, slow functionality, approval issue, authentication, and more.
SendX VS GetResponse: Overview
What is SendX?
SendX is full-featured affordable email marketing software. SendX allows you to create an email campaign, design beautiful emails, create forms and landing pages, build audience lists, automate repetitive marketing tasks, A/B testing, track and analyze campaign success.
SendX is the product of Sendworks, started in 2017 as an email marketing tool. Since then SendX able to acquire 3,000 customers and growing even faster. A few of the clients are Kik, PDFSimpli, NOKU, MXC, Centric, CharmOffensive, Communicate Jesus, and more.
Best and suitable for beginners, small business owners, bloggers, marketing professionals, and sales professionals who want to drive more sales through email marketing.
SendX: Top Features & Benefits
- Offer 14 day free trial
- Most affordable email marketing solution
- Send unlimited campaigns and emails
- 24/7 support team to help
- Automate your marketing
- Simple drag and drop editor
- Direct integration with your favorite apps
- Powerful analytics and tracking tools
- High inbox deliverability
- Free deliverability consulting
- 60 days money-back guarantee
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an effective and intelligent marketing automation platform. GetResponse offers email marketing, website builder, marketing automation, web push notification, webinars setup, signup forms, and landing page, manage paid ads, email analytics, sales funnels, SMS marketing, and transactional emails. GetResponse is complete marketing platforms that offer everything you need to achieve your business goal.
GetResponse is trusted by small to big brands like IKEA, Survicate, Zendesk, Revolut, Stripe, Carrefour, Shaw, and more. Over 100000 businesses growing with GetResponse email marketing software. And also GetResponse is one of the oldest email marketing platforms in the market.
GetResponse: Top Features & Benefits
- Offer Free-forever plan
- Most trusted and reliable email marketing platform
- 24/7 outstanding customer support
- Feature-rich online marketing platform
- Proven 99% email deliverability
- Free Images and GIFs for email designs
- 100 free professional email templates
- Effective autoresponder to convert more customer
- Host unlimited webinars and grow your audience
- Web push notification to boost your website traffic
- Build and manage Paid ads through GetResponse
- SMS marketing automation
Learn more about the GetResponse review.
SendX VS GetResponse: Differences Between the Two
- Feature-wise there is a huge difference between SendX and GetResponse. GetResponse has grown as an all-in-one marketing platform. It has everything to get success in online business. Whereas SendX has required features that serve your purpose.
- SendX is known for its email marketing platform. Whereas GetResponse is known for its complete marketing automation platform.
- SendX is designed for small to medium-size businesses. Whereas GetResponse is designed for small to large size businesses.
- In SendX you get 14 day free trial with unlimited features. Whereas in GetResponse you get 30 day free trial with premium features.
|Free Plan||14 days free trial||Free for 30 days|
|Landing pages creator||Yes||Yes|
|Chats / Conversations||No||Yes|
|Drag & Drop Editor||Yes||Yes|
|Predesigned email templates||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile-responsive email design||Yes||Yes|
|Real-time email client preview||Yes||Yes|
|Royalty-free stock photos||Yes||Yes|
|Send time and delivery optimization||Yes||Yes|
|Tracking and Analytics||Yes||Yes|
|Visual workflow builder||Yes||Yes|
|Predesigned workflow templates||Yes||Yes|
|Popups & Landing Pages|
|SEO optimization tools||No||Yes|
|Custom HTML & CSS||Yes||Yes|
|List Building and Segmentation|
|Single opt-in list import||Yes||Yes|
|Sign up forms||Yes||Yes|
|List building funnels||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced segmentation / Segments creation||Yes||Yes|
|GDPR and consent fields||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic unsubscribe and bounce removals||Yes||Yes|
|Multilingual customer support||No||Yes|
Here you can see a clear difference between SendX vs GetResponse. GetResponse provides more features compared to SendX. Some of the extraordinary features like Paid ads, eCommerce tools, Engagement scores, Webinars, Web push notifications, Conversion funnels, and Chatbots that you will not see in SendX.
SendX VS GetResponse: Pricing Difference
Pricing is the only difference between SendX and GetResponse. SendX offers an affordable pricing plan with unlimited features. Whereas GetResponse offers reasonable pricing with extra features. Let’s look into SendX vs GetResponse pricing.
|Features Included||All Features||Limited Features|
|Monthly email sends||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Up to 1,000 subscribers||$7.49 / month||$15.58 / month|
|Up to 5,000 subscribers||$29.99 / month||$44.28 / month|
|Up to 10,000 subscribers||$44.99 / month||$64.78 / month|
|Up to 25,000 subscribers||$112.49 / month||$142.68 / month|
|Up to 50,000 subscribers||$172.49 / month||$245.18 / month|
|Up to 100,000 subscribers||$299.99 / month||$441.98 / month|
- SendX is a low-cost and value-for-money email marketing platform. Whereas GetResponse is a highly-priced and popular marketing automation platform. In SendX you can reduce email marketing costs by up to 50%. That’s why most of the marketers switching to SendX.
- SendX provides unlimited features with the same pricing plan. Whereas GetResponse charges additional costs for extra features.
- For the given price, SendX offers basic email marketing features. Whereas GetResponse offers advanced marketing features.
SendX VS GetResponse: Customer Reviews
Let’s have a look at customer reviews to make the right choice.
SendX Customer Reviews
GetResponse Customer Reviews
SendX VS GetResponse: Pros and Cons
Pros and Cons give you an idea of which is better.
Which one to choose SendX or GetResponse?
SendX and GetResponse are both platforms mainly known for email marketing. Both platforms provide tremendous email marketing solutions. If you looking for only email marketing software then you can choose SendX. Because SendX offers much cheaper pricing compared to GetResponse. By using SendX you can save your email marketing cost and increase ROI.
SendX and GetResponse both software offer marketing automation. But SendX has limited trigger and action elements that is not enough for large and ecommerce companies. SendX looks more complicated while setting up marketing automation.
Whereas GetResponse offers a visual marketing automation builder that makes your job easy and simple. GetResponse provides advanced automation features that help you to do more in marketing automation. In GetResponse you will get access to pre-built automation templates for new signups, welcome emails, order confirmation, abandoned carts, and more.
Free Assets and Resources
SendX and GetResponse both the software allow you to use free assets and library.
In SendX you will get
- 20+ pre-made email templates
- 500,000+ free stock photos
- 50 proven-to-convert landing page templates
In GetResponse you will get
- 500+ responsive email design collection
- 200+ free landing page templates
- 20,00,000 free Shutter stock images
- Free marketing automation templates
SendX and GetResponse claim to be 99% email deliverability. Both the software has excellent infrastructure and reliable technology that leads to higher email deliverability. SendX and GetResponse also offer dedicated agents to solve any delivery-related issue.
SendX vs GetResponse who provides more advance features? Obviously, GetResponse offers more advance feature than SendX. Features list Paid ads, Webinar, SMS marketing, website builder, conversion funnel, Web push notification, Live chat, Lead scoring, and more. These features you will not get in SendX.
SendX and GetResponse both offer seamless integration facility to streamline your work. In SendX you can connect with CRM, payment gateways, marketing automation, webinar tools and obviously Zapier.
In GetResponse you can connect with 170+ applications that include Zapier, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, ZeroBounce, Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, PayPal, Stripe, PayU, and more.
Understanding the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign is very important. SendX and GetResponse both are capable of providing an in-depth report with beautiful graphics and charts.
- Track opens, CTRs, unsubscribes, and sales
- Analyze A/B testing campaign performance
- List growth statistics and trends
- Landing page and form conversion report
- Side by side comparison report
- Track which email client your subscriber use
24×7 Customer Supports
Customer supports is a very crucial part of any business. SendX and GetResponse both offer excellent customer support. But SendX is relay on only chat and email support, whereas GetResponse allows email, chat, phone, and multilingual customer support.
Summarizing the SendX VS GetResponse
Now it’s time to conclude and choose the best email marketing platform. When you compare SendX with GetResponse, you will find many differences and similarities. Since everybody knows GetResponse is the top email marketing platform. It does not mean you should ignore SendX.
The kind of pricing SendX offers only a few vendors in the market can able to provide. SendX has everything to run a successful email marketing campaign. SendX is the right fit for beginners, bloggers, affiliate marketers, small businesses, and startup companies. If you want to save your marketing cost then definitely you should go for SendX.
GetResponse justifies its pricing by providing lots of features. Best marketing automation software for eCommerce, small to large companies, bloggers, startups, affiliate marketers and any company looking for advanced marketing features.