Looking for an all-in-one online marketing platform? Read our GetResponse review and discover how this tool can help you streamline your campaigns, automate your emails, and grow your business!
Start growing your online business with GetResponse. It is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that includes Email marketing, List management, Marketing Automation, Conversion Funnel, Website Builder, Web Push Notification, Form and Landing Pages, Webinars, Live Chat, SMS Marketing, Paid ads, and Social ads creator.
GetResponse is a powerful and simplified tool that provides inbound marketing solutions that grow your audience, online presence, customer engagement and boost online sales. GetResponse has over 350,000+ customers worldwide and is trusted by major companies like Zendesk, Revolut, Stripe, IKEA, Carrefour, Survicate, and more. GetResponse is a perfect platform to make a successful online business.
Best Features of GetResponse and Reviews
GetResponse is a proven email marketing tool that has everything to run a successful campaign. It’s easy-to-use features like sending optimized emails, designing interactive templates, A/B testing, create beautiful landing pages and forms, pre-built professional templates, and precise delivery for higher open rates.
Creating pixel‑perfect emails has never been easier for markers. Experience the world-class easy drag-and-drop editor to build a beautiful, responsive, and mobile-friendly email template without any coding skills. Great email design will you help to connect with your audience and drive more sales.
Quick and Easy drag and drop editor
- Create a stunning email template from scratch or customize it from a free template library.
- Use Section to structure your email
- Use basic blocks to add your content: image, text, video, button, and more
- Comfortably save blocks to use it in future emails
- Add easily readable custom web fonts in your emails
- Personalize email including customer name, company name, location, etc.
- Add and edit preview text and subject line
Autoresponders emails are automatically sent to subscribers based on time or particular action or event. Autoresponder emails save a lot of time and manual work. Using email autoresponder effectively you can easily maximize your conversion. An email autoresponder is a key to getting the highest conversion, so always include it in your email marketing strategy.
Use email autoresponder to engage with your audience when they join your email list. Establish relationships with subscribers by adding them into the nurture and trigger campaigns.
What autoresponder can do apart from welcome emails?
- Run entire online courses: Explain and educate your audience by setting up a series of emails on a specific topic.
- Recycle used content: Create autoresponder series for your new content and engage with more audience.
- Make more sales: Based on past purchases send automated offer emails to get more sales.
- Celebrate milestones: Send trigger emails to customers based on occasions like Christmas, New Year, Birthday, Anniversary, etc.
Email analytics is very helpful to understand what is working for your business. Look at your email performance and make the right decision to grow your business. GetResponse actionable data insight will help you to generate more sales and revenue.
- Track email activity in real-time
- Monitor opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and sales
- Compare campaign with other campaigns
- Analyze desktop vs. mobile client performance
- Know which email client your subscriber are using
- Analyze A/B testing performance
- Better understand your subscribers
List management is very important in email marketing. To maintain a growing audience list you need a powerful tool to manage and segment the audience in a simplified way. GetResponse has the capability to handle large volume contact lists with ease.
You can conveniently segment your list based on:
- Lead score and tags
- Consent Vs. non-consent contacts
- Single opt-in Vs. double opt-in contacts
- Contacts fields location, industry, revenue, and employee size
- Engaged Vs. non-engaged contacts
- Open Vs. not open contacts and more.
Keep your list up to date by connecting with email validation and CRM platform.
Effortlessly send transactional emails with GetResponse. Keep your customer informed for every transaction they make like order confirmations, receipts, reminders, delivery status, etc. Reach customers when it matters most with triggered emails.
Connect with any eCommerce or CMS platform (WordPress, Shopify, Stripe, etc.) and send transactional email automatically. GetResponse’s robust platform and expertise team will help you to deliver emails into customer inboxes.
Start selling more with a ready-made sales funnel. GetResponse has ready to go funnel that can be used to promote, sell and deliver products online. Ready to use sale funnel save a lot of time and keep your business growing.
From generating traffic, nurturing new subscribers, and converting them into sales – it’s already setup for you.
Lead Magnet Funnel
Lead magnet funnel is an automated and optimized way to generate new leads for your business. Lead magnet connect with the various tools and create high converting lead generation campaigns.
Automate your entire marketing activities with marketing automation. Use a pre-built powerful automation template to grow business even faster. Few of the ready-made marketing automation workflows are
- Nurture new signups
- Recommend popular products
- Recover lost sales
- Use behavioral targeting
- Win back abandoned carts
- Send perfectly timed follow-up emails
- Lead scoring to contact profile
Website Builder NEW
As we said GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform. With the help of a website builder, you can build your own website without using any third-party tool or web developer to create a website.
Use a free pre-built website template or customize a design from the scratch. AI-based and code-free website builders will help you create an attractive and responsive website.
Web Push Notifications
Web push notification is a must-have feature for every online business. Attract more customers back to your website with push notifications. Web push notification brings more traffic to your website and ultimately more sales.
Benefits of web push notifications
- Send unlimited push notification
- Nurture subscribers with push notification
- Convert visitor into a customer
- Reach customers while browsing other sites
- Promote new offer with web push notification
Live Web Chat
GetResponse also offers a live web chat option to communicate with the audience directly and convert them into customers. You can enable the chat option feature directly from your landing page.
Comfortably change or customize the chat window design according to your brand and color scheme.
Free landing page builder will help you to build ultimate and beautiful landing pages that attract new subscribers and sales. Over 200+ free landing page template to design stunning landing pages.
- Use Free landing page templates
- Easy to use landing page editor
- Offers mobile-friendly and responsive landing page designs
- Offers easy to edit and customizable landing pages
- Review and analyze landing page performance
Signup forms will help you to convert website visitors into email subscribers. Grow your email list with lead capturing forms and connect your audience.
- Design form in a minute with drag and drop editor
- Create embedded forms and add it in your website
- Create popup and exit forms
- Easy to share signup links
- Stay GDPR compliant with consent fields
- Enable reCAPTCHA to avoid bots
GetResponse offers a complete webinar platform to conduct a successful webinar. It has everything to increase audience engagement and conversion.
- No download required, easy-to-use webinar builder
- Host unlimited webinars
- Can join 1000 live attendees in one room
- Add two or more presenters
- Up to 20 hours you can store the webinar recordings
With the help of Paid ads editor, you can also run paid ads through the GetResponse platform. Find and attract a new audience with paid ads and sell more products. Through Paid ads editor you can setup a campaign, select a target audience, set a budget and timing, design your ads, and more.
- Facebook Ads: Easily setup Facebook and Instagram ads campaign in GetResponse and track their performance.
- Google Ads: Also you can manage and setup Google ads campaign in GetReponse. Keep your all ads in one place and grow your business and sales.
- Social Ads Creator: Create images, GIFs, videos, and banners for social media with a Social Ads creator.
You can easily connect with your favorite online tools with GetResponse. It integrates with more than 170 applications including Zapier, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, ZeroBounce, Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, and more. Browser your favorite app here and integrate with GetResponse.
GetResponse Pricing and Plans Review
GetResponse offers 5 different pricing plan based on features. Each plan comes with additional features. Start with the free plan and try all the features then decide which plan is right for your business.
- FREE Plan
Start with a free forever plan where you can send the unlimited newsletter, add up to 500 contacts, create 1 landing page, make use of website builder, create signup forms, drag and drop editor, pre-designed template, and many more.
- BASIC Plan
Basic plan comes with all the features of the free plan additionally you get autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, unlimited website builder, basic segmentation, email scheduling and more.
- PLUS Plan
Plus plan includes all the free + basic plan features, additionally, you get marketing automation, webinars option, contact scoring and tagging, advanced segmentation, 5 sales funnels and more.
- PROFESSIONAL Plan
PROFESSIONAL Plan includes all and unlimited features.
- MAX Plan
Max plan offers customized pricing based on your requirement. It offers a dedicated team, infrastructure, and a lot more features to run an online business effectively. Mainly it’s made for mid and large companies. Click here to know more about GetResponse MAX Plan.
This pricing is based on 1000 subscribers. First setup your account later you can select the plan.
GetReponse offers a discount to their customer on the yearly plan.
- If you opt for 12 months subscription you will receive 18% of discount
- If you opt for 24 months subscription you will receive 30% of discount
If you are looking for an additional discount click here.
GetResponse Pros and Cons
GetResponse is in business for more than 20 years, since then it improved and added a lot more advanced marketing features based on customer needs and suggestions.
- Easy to use campaign builder
- Ready to use marketing automation template
- Huge responsive email template design collection
- Easy to create sale funnel and customer journey
- Easily create Paid ads by using the GetResponse platform
- 99% email deliverability
- 24/7 chat and email support
- Advance and reliable email infrastructure
- Easy to setup webinar
- No refund policy if you cancel the yearly plan
- API integration is a bit slow, can be improved with robust API
Apart from these two points, there is no any other problem with the platform.
Is GetResponse the right tool for your business?
GetResponse fit for every business. Since it is a robust online marketing platform and offers marketing features in one platform that helps you to grow your business without spending too much money on other marketing tools.
If you are an entrepreneur, online marketer, marketing manager, blogger, publisher, or any professional who wants to promote their product then GetResponse is the right tool for your business.
Final GetResponse Review and Rating