Email verification is the basic need of every email marketer. Without email verification, you do not get enough confidence to send an email marketing campaign. Email verification plays a key role in email marketing. I believe while searching for the best email verification service, you found ZeroBounce and NeverBounce. Now you are in confusion about which one to choose.
ZeroBounce and NeverBounce are the best email verification tool. There are a few differences among them such as accuracy, limits, pricing, features, data security, freebies, and more. At the end of this article, you will understand the significant differences between ZeroBounce and NeverBounce.
ZeroBounce vs NeverBounce: Overview
ZeroBounce and NeverBounce are the most popular and reputed email verification software. Let’s understand each software feature and its pros and cons.
What is ZeroBounce?
ZeroBounce is the #1 trusted email validation and deliverability service provider. It offers a reliable and accurate email validation service. ZeroBounce has advance AI technology that makes sure your email reaches the inbox.
ZeroBounce helps you to identify bounces, spam complaints, fake email addresses, abuse detection, disposal emails, duplication, toxic domain, and more.
Best Features of ZeroBounce
- Signup and verify 100 emails for free
- Offer 98% accuracy
- Powerful and secure email validation service
- Best customer service
- Seamless integration with ESPs
- Best for bulk and API email verification
- Detailed status code report
- Blacklist monitoring
What is NeverBounce?
NeverBounce is the fastest-growing email verification software. Recently acquired by ZoomInfo, the B2B database provider. NeverBounce helps you to maintain list hygiene and remove hard bounce, invalid and inactive contacts from your list.
Best Features of NeverBounce
- Best real-time email verification
- Automate email list cleaning
- Bulk email list cleaning
- Seamless API
- Awesome support and security
- Instant bounce analysis
ZeroBounce VS NeverBounce: Differences Between the Two
ZeroBounce and NeverBounce are both competitive email verification software. Both tools have pros and cons. ZeroBounce offers more advance features, whereas NeverBounce offers basic email verification features. Let’s investigate further in detail here.
|Free Plan||Verify 100 emails||Verify only 10 emails|
|Pricing for 10,000 Email Verification||$65||$50|
|Spam Trap Detection||Yes||Yes|
|Bulk Email Verification||Yes||Yes|
|Toxic Domain Detection||Yes||No|
|Disposable Email Detection||Yes||Yes|
|Catch-All Domain Detection||Yes||Yes|
|Unknown Results||Do not charges||Undisclosed|
ZeroBounce VS NeverBounce: Pricing Difference
We already looked at the features of ZeroBounce and NeverBounce. Now it’s time to see the pricing difference between Zerobounce and Neverbounce. Both the tools offer flexible and affordable pricing plans. When choosing email verification software, pricing becomes a very important factor. Everybody looking for budget-friendly and reliable email verification software. So, let’s see the pricing here.
|Number of Email Verification||ZeroBounce||NeverBounce|
|Cost for 2000 Emails||$16||$16|
|Cost for 5000 Emails||$39||$40|
|Cost for 10,000 Emails||$65||$50|
|Cost for 20,000 Emails||$130||$100|
|Cost for 50,000 Emails||$325||$250|
|Cost for 100,000 Emails||$390||$400|
If you see the pricing of both the tool, looks similar. But pricing is based on volume. The higher number of volumes you purchase lesser will be the price. Vice versa. In terms of pricing, NeverBounce looks more reasonable than ZeroBounce. But if you are looking for more advance features and reliability then ZeroBounce is worth trying.
ZeroBounce VS NeverBounce: Customer Reviews
Let’s see what customers have to say about ZeroBounce and NeverBounce.
ZeroBounce Customer Reviews
NeverBounce Customer Reviews
ZeroBounce VS NeverBounce: Pros and Cons
|ZeroBounce Pros||NeverBounce Pros|
|ZeroBounce Cons||NeverBounce Cons|
Which one to choose ZeroBounce or NeverBounce?
Now you have seen all the features and pricing of ZeroBounce and NeverBounce. Features wise ZeroBounce has more useful features that ensure higher email deliverability. Whereas NeverBounce offers reasonable pricing plans that can fit any business.
- Free Plan: ZeroBounce offers 100 credits for free every month. Whereas NeverBounce provides only 10 credits for free once you signup.
- Features: ZeroBounce offers extra features like blacklist monitoring, email scoring, email tester, email reputation tester, social append, and IP address geolocation that you will not get in NeverBounce.
- Email Detection: NeverBounce does not detect email abuses and toxic domains. Whereas ZeroBounce can identify abuses and toxic email addresses.
- Activity Data: With ZeroBounce you will get activity data that identify opens, clicks, forwards, and unsubscribes on your list. It helps marketers to target only engaged subscribers to get better results. But in NeverBounce you will not get these information.
- Unknown Results: ZeroBounce does not charge for unknown results. But in NeverBounce you have to pay for unknown results as well.
- Bounce Rate: In NeverBounce you might see a higher bounce rate compared to ZeroBounce.
- Customer Support: ZeroBounce has an excellent and responsive support team. But sometimes you might face difficulty with the NeverBounce support team.
- Pricing: In terms of pricing also there is not a huge difference between ZeroBounce and NeverBounce. Both tools charge based on volume. If you purchase a higher volume, then the lesser will be the price. With NeverBounce maximum you can save $10-15 per month.
Summarizing the ZeroBounce vs NeverBounce Comparison Report
I hope this article helps you to resolve your confusion between ZeroBounce and NeverBounce email verification tools. Now the decision is yours. There is no doubt both tools are exceptionally well. Depending on your budget and requirements make the right choice.
If you are looking for higher accuracy and the best customer service, then it’s better to go for ZeroBounce. But If you are looking for an affordable email verification service then go for NeverBounce.
You can also check other affordable email verification software here.