Are you in search of Verifalia alternatives? Verifalia is one of the competitive email verification software. It can identify invalid emails, junk emails, spam traps, role-based accounts, catch-all servers, and disposable email addresses.
But why are users in search of Verifalia alternatives? There are many reasons, some of which are pricing, accuracy, ease of use, customer support, integration, and more. In this article, we have explained in detail, so that you can choose the best email verification service for your business.
There are many alternatives to Verifalia. Email verification market size is projected to reach USD 175.06 Million by 2028. It’s growing day by day at a CAGR of 8.84% from 2021 to 2028. We have reviewed more than 30 email verification software and chosen the best email verification software based on accuracy and affordability. Without wasting too much time let’s review the best Verifalia alternatives.
Here are the 7 best Verifalia alternatives & competitors in 2023
MyEmailVerifier is one of the cheapest and most affordable email verification software. MyEmailVerifier easily identifies invalid, inactive, spam traps, syntax errors, greylisted domains, junk emails, no MX records, catch-all emails, role-based emails, and more. MyEmailVerifier verifies bulk email lists and provides an accurate contact list. For further details, you can look into the MyEmailVerifier review.
MyEmailVerifier is the best alternative to Verifalia. Here is the comparison between MyEmailVerifier and Verifalia.
- MyEmailVerifier offers 99% accuracy, whereas Verifalia offers 94% accuracy.
- MyEmailVerifier provides 100 credits for free, whereas Verifalia provides only 25 credits which is not enough to check the validity of email verification software.
- In terms of pricing, MyEmailVerifier offers 5000 email verification credits for $12.6. Similarly, Verifalia offers 5000 email verification credits for $28.90.
- In MyEmailVerifier you will get 100% customer satisfaction.
- MyEmailVerifier has a fast turnaround time.
ZeroBounce is one of the top email verification and deliverability solution provider. ZeroBounce is the best alternative to Verifalia. ZeroBounce helps to keep your list bounce-free and up to date. It uses AI-driven technology to keep your list highly accurate.
ZeroBounce is trusted by fortune 500 companies to medium and small-size businesses. Over 185000 clients use Zerobounce to verify an email address.
Here is the comparison between ZeroBounce Vs Verifalia
- ZeroBounce offers 98% accuracy guaranteed whereas Verifalia offers around 94% accuracy.
- ZeroBounce provides 100 credits for free. But in Verifalia you will get only 25 free credits.
- ZeroBounce is capable of identifying abuse emails that harm your sender’s reputation. But Verifalia does not identify abuse emails.
- ZeroBounce customer support team is quick and highly responsive.
- ZeroBounce offers more advanced features that you will not get in Verifalia.
- Verifalia takes a longer time to verify a large email list. But in ZeroBounce you can verify the email list in a short span of time.
Bouncer is another popular bulk email verification software. Clean your email list with Bouncer and get the highest email accuracy. Its ultrafast API and integration allow you a real-time email verification facility. For more details kindly check Bouncer Review.
What is the major difference between Bouncer and Verifalia?
- Bouncer offers 100 credits for free. But in Verifalia you will get only 25 credits.
- In Bouncer you will get high accuracy compared to Verifalia.
- Bouncer is a simple and reliable email validation tool compared to Verifalia.
- Bouncer provides the best customer service compared to Verifalia.
- In terms of pricing, Bouncer will cost you $30 for 5000 credits. Whereas Verifalia will cost you $28.90 for 5000 credits. There is no huge pricing difference between Bouncer and Verifalia.
DeBounce is the cheapest email validation software. It’s one of the awesome alternatives to Verifalia. DeBounce provides bulk email verification services, email list monitoring, email validation API, real-time verification, data enrichment, and lead finder.
DeBounce is trusted by reputed companies like Samsung, Mobitek, Western Digital, Eset, Cornell University, Siemens, and more.
What is the major difference between DeBounce and Verifalia?
- DeBounce offers the cheapest pricing plan that any business can afford. The price for 10k emails will cost you just $15. Whereas in Verifalia to verify 10k emails will cost you $65.
- DeBounce offers a WordPress plugin to verify emails smoothly. But in Verifalia you will not get a WordPress plugin.
- DeBounce uses anti-greylisting technology to verify the email address with the highest accuracy. But Verifalia does not use anti-greylisting technology.
- In terms of accuracy, DeBounce offer 97.5% deliverability guarantee. Whereas in Verifalia you will get 94% accuracy.
- DeBounce is a powerful and fast email validation tool compared to Verifalia.
#5. ClearOut Email Verification
ClearOut is another alternative to Verifalia.ClearOut is capable of detecting honeypots, hard bounces, and non-valid emails. Its verification process runs through 20+ refined validation checks including Yahoo account verification, catch-all, syntax verification, disposable email verification, role-based accounts, domain verification, MX validation, Honeypots/Spam trap, remove duplicate emails, AOL account, API verification support, checking DNSBLs & URI DNSBLs and more.
What is the major difference between ClearOut and Verifalia?
- In ClearOut you will get up to 98%+ accuracy. Whereas in Verifalia you will get 94%+ accuracy.
- In ClearOut you will get 100 free credits. But Verifalia offers only 25 credits for free.
- ClearOut offer 20+ refined validation checks that you will not get in Verifalia.
- ClearOut provides best-in-class customer support compared to Verifalia.
- ClearOut does not charge for duplicates. But Verifalia does not disclose any charges regarding duplicates.
- Along with email verification CleanOut also offer a powerful email finder that you will not get in Verifalia.
Get 100 Free Credits – Try Now
EmailListVerify is among the best and most affordable email list verifiers. Increase your campaign ROI by using full-featured email verification software. EmailListVerify helps to protect your domain and sender reputation by keeping your list clean.
EmailListVerify easily identifies spam traps, hard bounces, and disposable or catch-all emails. One of the cheapest email verification tools and the best alternative to Verifalia.
What is the major difference between EmailListVerify and Verifalia?
- Once you signup EmailListVerify you will get 100 credits for free. But in Verifalia you will get only 25 credits for free.
- EmailListVerify offers more free tools like email health checker, blacklist checker, email extractor, and MX lookup to check email reputation. Whereas in Verifalia you will not get any free tools.
- EmailListVerify ensures 99% accuracy and deliverability. But Verifalia offers 94% accuracy.
- EmailListVerify offer a better pricing option compare to Verifalia. To verify 5000 emails, in EmailListVerify will cost you just $15. Similarly in Verifalia, it will cost you $28.90.
- EmailListVerify is a more reliable and advanced email verification software compared to Verifalia.
Emailable is another alternative to Verifalia. Emailable is a secure and accurate email verification platform. Trusted by more than 1000 companies for email verification service. Emailable has everything to keep your list healthy and secure.
Emailable is a reliable email verification tool that removes bad emails from your list and makes sure to improve email deliverability.
What is the major difference between Emailable and Verifalia?
- In Emailable free plan you will get 250 credits for free. But Verifalia you will get only 25 credits for free.
- Emailable offer overall 99% accuracy. But in Verifalia you will get 94% accuracy.
- Emailable provides a detailed reporting dashboard. But in Verifalia you will not get clear reporting stats.
- Verifalia offer slightly better pricing compare to Emailable.
- Emailable provides drag and drop interface that is easy to use. But in Verifalia you will get an outdated dashboard that is complicated to use.
These are the best Verifalia alternatives. You can pick any email verification service listed in this article. These are the value-for-money email verification software with high accuracy. Use email verification tools to protect your sender’s reputation and improve deliverability.